A “Beachy” New Family Rock Album by Jason Didner and the Jungle Gym Jam
“Will you enjoy yourself? It’s a shore thing.”
– MrJeff2000 in an album review
Download now (from $9.49):
50% of Proceeds from Digital Downloads go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!
Order the CD ($12.98):
- CD Baby
Save on shipping when ordering multiple CD’s
- Jungle Gym Jam Online Gift Shop
Autographed/personalized to your child, mailed from my home
- MrJeff2000: “Jungle Gym Jam Checks In with Lollipop Motel”
- Helicopter Mom & Just Plane Dad – Giveaway of Lollipop Motel Album
Attend the Album Launch Party (beach/boardwalk theme) in Montclair Sat 5/14!
- Special guests Miss Nina and Baze together!
- Try your hand at boardwalk games, do fun beach crafts and get your face painted.
- Story in Montclair Times
- Get your tickets at Eventbrite!
- Bring a beach blanket to place on the floor of the Old Mogul Theatre!
Fast Facts about Lollipop Motel Album
- Produced by Marc “Baze” Bazerman (Baze and His Silly Friends).
- Engineered by Matt Ryan from The Defending Champions. “Day at the Beach” features the horn section from that popular NJ band.
- Inspired by the Lollipop Motel in North Wildwood, NJ.
- Influenced by the Jersey Shore sounds of Bruce Springsteen, Southside Johnny, Frankie Valli. Toss in a little Beach Boys to taste! Guitars, bass, drums, percussion, piano, organ, bells and sometimes accordion provide those sounds reminiscent of the boardwalk.
- Has featured performances by Suzi Shelton and Ron “Polka Dot!” Albanese.
- Contains the singles “Free to Be…You and Me,” “Summertime Santa” and “My Superpower.”
Preview of the Music
A Peek behind the Scenes