I’m happy to announce that a great compilation album from Canadian kindie radio station Goober Kids Radio has been released, including my new song “Too Big to Jump on the Bed!” Stream the album for free at Goober Kids Radio’s Bandcamp page. If you love it, download it for a great price so you can take it with you anywhere you need to soothe the souls of your little ones!
Here’s my announcement on YouTube about my contribution and a little story behind the song:
The track listing includes some of our favorite kindie artists; I can’t wait to play this for my 3-year-old daughter!
1. Rocknoceros – The Playhouse Theme 00:30
2. Jr. Madness – Jim-A-Long Josie 02:20
3. Kidville – Go Go Go (feat. Paulie Z) 02:25
4. Dog On Fleas – Michael How the Roe 04:11
5. Billy Gorilly – P-Terry the P-Terodactyl 03:08
6. The Wanna Bees – Get Up and Get Out (Exercise) 02:39
7. Mr. Billy – Double O Monster 03:54
8. Birdie – Slip ‘N Slide 02:15
9. POLKA DOT! and SUPER SOFIA! – Dress to Impress! 03:04
10. The Zing Zangs – Kick It! 02:21
11. Boxtop Jenkins – Wag More (feat. Indigo Girls) 02:56
12. Little Miss Ann – Can You Make a Circle? 03:43
13. Jason Didner and the Jungle Gym Jam – Too Big to Jump on the Bed 02:44
14. Marsha Goodman-Wood – Ninja School 02:24
15. Mista Cookie Jar & the Chocolate Chips – Love Bubble Unplugged 03:15
16. Baze And His Silly Friends – Miracle 03:32
Here’s a fun little fact about the Zing Zangs’ track “Kick It!”: I contributed a guest guitar solo to that one (my 2nd guest guitar solo on a Zing Zangs tune!)
Thanks Trevor for including me in this project!