A live performance of Jungle Gym Jam music is a celebration in the community between band and families. New friendships and connections are made. Parents are educated about more resources available in the places where they live to help them share enjoyable and enriching lives with the kids.
This is where you come in.
If you have a product or service that enhances the lives of parents and children, a Jungle Gym Jam performance may be just the right occasion for you to bring that awareness to the audience.
We can bring the band (or solo performance) to your location to help attract the crowd you seek, or you can sponsor a show anywhere around your community, like a local park, library, school, street fair or whatever we can imagine together.
Options and budgets for sponsorship vary as does the potential size of the audience and the scope of your marketing campaign.
Here are some ways we can help you get your brand in front of an audience of parents and children:
- Customized banner featuring both our logo and yours, displayed behind the performer.
- A vigorous social media campaign leading up to the event and following it, including our web site’s official blog, YouTube (videos where I mention your brand and the sponsorship), Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Printed flyers posted in the vicinity of the performance including your logo per your company’s approval.
- Inclusion of your brand/sponsorship in press releases and public calendar entries leading up to the event, starting as soon as the sponsorship agreement is in place.
- Permission to set up an information table at our events and introduce your business to our audience face-to-face.
- Mentions from the stage.
- Participation in random drawings/giveaways of your goods and ours together.
- Joint e-mail list sign-up at sponsored events. Audience members agree to sign up only to your e-mail list and ours (no third party).
- Any other joint activities we can imagine together.
Contact us at info@JungleGymJam.com, call 201-838-1205 or use the quick form below to discuss sponsorship opportunities.